Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Truffle with Being Cute!





Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I have been enjoying being a stay at home mom to the cutest 2 year old around. Since Joe is traveling so much this month, I decided not to work for a while. Boy am I ever spoiling myself! Yesterday, I took Kristen to her first library story hour and she loved it! I can't believe I haven't taken her before. Today, she helped me bake some valentine goodies for the family. We made raspberry coffee cake (Will's favorite) and what would Feb. 14th be without chocolate? We whipped up a batch of chocolate truffles and our kitchen is now covered in fine cocoa powder. Kristen looked like she had bruises on her face, but I promise it was all cocoa powder smudged in. I wanted to take pictures of her but as usual she was not being cooperative with the camera. These were the only shots she let me get! Oh, well. She's cute so she can get away with it!
love, allie

No comments:

Post a Comment