


Some of you have been wondering why I haven't been blogging, e-mailing, or even calling. The only answer I can give is in the shuh-doo-lee that follows. (That means schedule according to mom! Hee! Hee!)
Mon:
Jansen Weight Lifting Class 4-5pm
Carlie Basketball from 7-8:30pm
Tues:
Carlie and Will Rocky Mountain Roper Jump Rope Team at 6:30am
Jansen Basketball from 6-usually 9pm
Allie tutors 6-7pm
Wed:
Will Cub Scouts 4-5pm
Jansen Weight Lifting Class 4-5pm
Jansen YM 7-8:30pm (Joe goes too now that he is YM President)
Thur:
Carlie and Will Rocky Mountain Roper Jump Rope Team at 6:30am
Jansen MBI (Model Behavior Initiative) 8am before school
Carlie Activity Day at church from 4-5pm
Jansen Basketball from 6-9pm
Fri & Sat:
Breathe and then go to basketball games
Throw in me subbing, visiting teaching, teaching my friend Eva English,preparing for Sunday Music and Sharing time, helping Will with Reading, quizzing Carlie on spelling, and trying to make sense of 7th grade math with Jansen, fixing nutritious meals and unwinding with American Idol and or Glenn Beck...we've got a full schedule! Also I go work out 2 or 3 times a week at the Canyons Athletic Club, pictured above. I had promised Carlie piano lessons this year but as you can see there just wasn't enough time to squeeze it all in!
I was so scared to tackle this week as a single mom but so far everyone has gotten to where they needed to go...including the eye doctor because Will's glasses broke again! The second night was a disaster as Jansen announced that he had a science fair project due...the next day!!! (The parent sheet said it wasn't due till Feb. 13th so I wasn't the least bit worried about him getting it done) I lost it! Carlie was at practice so Kristen just screamed the whole time, I lost my temper with Will because he was blatantly disobeying, and I was frustrated because Jansen's project wouldn't work at all! We had to start from scratch! Not to mention I was stuffed up, runny nose, and all! I was exhausted and knew I had to work first thing in the morning. So I did what any out-of-control mom would do. After the kids got to bed at 10:30pm I cried and then my tears turned to prayers. I didn't pull a whole "Enos" but I fell asleep praying and woke up still praying. The next day was significantly better! When mama's happy, everyone's happy!
love, allie



No comments:
Post a Comment