Monday, September 13, 2021

In His Image

I have been counting down the days to start this new interfaith six week scripture study program with @multiplygoodness called In His Image: A Study of the Character of Christ! Here’s a quick video to kick start Week One with Isaiah 25:9 NIV. I hope you will find ways to REJOICE and BE GLAD today❣️✨๐Ÿ˜€ “If we look for Him, we can find his presence in our joyful celebrations.”#leantowardsthelight ๐ŸŒป #inhisimage#readytocelebrate


Happy Monday everyone๐ŸŒป I am loving my new scripture study of the characteristics of Jesus Christ! Here are a few nuggets of wisdom I learned this week with @multiplygoodness✨ #choosejoy#meetjesusinthemoment #GodInUs

They That Wait Upon the Lord ✨๐Ÿ˜Š

They that wait upon the Lord ... ✨๐Ÿ˜Š We just hit the one year mark of Covid Long Haul Syndrome with our son… And boy have we learned patience! This week I learned a lot about this attribute of Christ through the story of Thomas. Please remember Jesus doesn’t define us by our weakness! And oh yeah, God is cheering us on๐Ÿ˜Š

Mustard seeds, Mountains and Miracles

Some thoughts on moving Mountains, increasing faith and moving one rock at a time๐Ÿ˜… @inklings.institute#LeanIntoJesus #MustardseedsmountainsandmiraclesJesus washing feet ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿผ✨


Lessons learned on Jesus washing his disciples feet ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿผ✨ and learning to sit still ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Merciful Conversations ๐Ÿ˜Œ

My phone ran out of storage right before I ended the video but I think you’ll get the gist of it๐Ÿ˜… My goal is for my home to become a place of grace and space so that merciful conversations can happen just as they did when Jesus spoke to the woman at the well ๐Ÿ’ฆ✨
The Lord’s Prayer ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ✨๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Make sure to create space for God in your life this week ๐Ÿ’ Prayer is a way to intentionally come alive as we learn to become Christ’s peace bringers❣️ Oh and wait until you hear the Aramaic translation of the Lords Prayer ๐Ÿ˜Œ Wow ๐Ÿคฉ

No comments:

Post a Comment