Thursday, July 22, 2021

Here I am to Worship



Today in Inklings we studied Our Personal Savior by Michael John U. Teh.  I learned SOOO much!

In Acts 26 we get to see Paul's encounters with Christ.  As he spoke to King Agrippa, the king responded that he was ALMOST persuaded to believe in Christ.  The question was posed in Inklings: Are you almost persuaded or ALTOGETHER Committed?  You know my answer.... I'm All In when it comes to the Gospel of Jesus Christ!  

The challenge this week is to See His Fingerprints in Your Story!

Here was my comment on the IGTV post:

Oh Rio and Emily, thank you for turning my living room in Montana into a house of praise and worship today 🙌 Emily, the phrase Altogether Committed struck a chord with me and reminded me of one of my favorite Christian songs, Here I Am to Worship! 🎵 You’re altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me ❣️🎵 My relationship with my savior is best expressed through music. Tears of gratitude are flowing freely 💝





No comments:

Post a Comment