I found some much needed calm this evening while walking around my yard
I found the playlist on my phone I used to listen to before all the corona craziness! Memories flooded as I recalled choreography to songs I used to dance to, I remembered days I was mostly alone, and I remembered times when I could still get in my car and drive to my favorite song. The world has changed significantly since I last heard these songs. I have a full house of which I’m thankful, I have a son preparing for a mission, I have my baby girl getting ready to start high school in the fall, and our new tree is growing as am I. I’m not sure when the anxiety crippled me to the point I’m terrified to get in a car and go anywhere. I long for simpler days. But as the songs played out of my back pocket as I weeded the garden, I felt an overwhelming feeling of peace and calm as the cool Montana breeze blew my hair out of my face. And just for a moment I closed my eyes, let the last rays of sun kiss my face and remembered what it felt like to just be me! Thank you Lord! Just what I needed tonight
#MusicTherapy #Home #FindingCalm #Blessed #MissingNormal #GuessThisIsTheNewNormal
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Missing Normal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment