Sunday, November 30, 2014

Random November Pics

I got a job! I get to take care of Baby Carter twice a week! Woohoo! Isn't he a cutie!
Everybody loves having a turn holding the baby!  Carlie looks so motherly!
And then there's this picture of her shopping....
Since she never comes shopping with me, I pretty much buy her anything she wants;)  Yes, I bought the hat...I mean look how well she rocks it!
Here's a picture of the new house being built on "my" driveway!  I had a total freak out moment until I found out who was building it.  Hurray for the Hollands!  But even still, I hate change so I texted this picture to Jansen to prepare him for the new view.
I told you everyone loves having Baby Carter around!  Kristen is quite the little mommy to him.  She even spent an hour of her time walking him to sleep.  So yes, I paid her for an hour's worth;)

These are just some random selfies we sent to Jansen on Thanksgiving day...
I just don't get snapchat!
But Brenda knew just what to do when I told her it was for Jansen!
Colie was ready to pose for Jans too!
Poor Dan was struggling with the pain only a hernia can bring...he was zonked out which is fine because everytime I try to take a picture of him, he picks his nose!
Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment